Tuesday, January 19, 2010

school. semester 2.. sucks...

so i forgot to mention that today was my last, so called.. first day of high school. started semester #2 my hole schedule almost changed i have two classes that didn't change. one of those classes that changed was my 5th bell, that was the easiest class. i sat next to these two guys, Simon and Connor. they are hilarious, it was a computer class and they sat and looked through my blog every day and talked about my latest post and if i didn't post the day before they would get on me for it. anywayss.. i promised them that i would give them a shout out, so here it is boys whats up! and i miss clownin with you in class. another thing that sucks about this semester, is kiana graduated early and i have to walk through the halls alone now, sucks.. you don't realize how different your day can be with out that one person to say hey before and after every class, i miss you at school baby, i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment